The A5 Volleyball tournament series is comprised of 10+ events that cater to all levels of club programs (Open, Club, Regional & Local). We host everything from national caliber 3-day convention center tournaments as well as one day local events. We also have partnered with the Lil Big South, held annually at the Georgia World Congress Center.
SIGN UP Now for the tournament Newsletter: Click Here
Subscribe below to receive PRIORITY status for tournament registration. You will also receive news, information and reminders regarding A5 Tournaments. REGISTRATION for 2022 A5 Tournaments opens soon.
• Our home facility is the 13 court taraflex flooring A5 Sportsplex located in Roswell, GA.
• The 100,000-square foot Suwanee Sports Academy (8 wood floors) located in Suwanee, GA is utilized for multiple home tournaments.
• Our premier national caliber event, The Beast of the Southeast, will be hosted at the 140,000 square foot, 24 court, Cobb Galleria Centre
WHY A5 TOURNAMENTS?
• Looking for tournaments that already have multiple teams registered? 800 team entries registered for the 2021 Tournament series
• Have a large club with multiple teams? Contact us about special pricing.
• Most courts are located at the privately owned 13 court taraflex floor A5 Sportsplex in Roswell, GA and the 8 court wood floor facility called The Suwanee Sports Academy.
• Full Time tournament infrastructure staff in place.
• Multiple two-day events held at A5 Sportsplex & Suwanee Sports Academy.
• Looking for local one-day events that will not be canceled? Saturday only events. Try our new Peach State Tour (click here) that features 2 divisions; Club (competitive) & Local (less experienced). Over 300+ teams registered in 2021 for our one day events.
• Live streaming through HiCast offered on all courts at A5 Sportsplex. 22 hard wired high definition cameras are installed in the facility.
Registration-when and where:
2022 Registration will on October 1st, 2021. You must register through SPORTWRENCH – events will be sanction thru USAV/JVA/AAU.
Click on the specific “Event” name to access each tournaments home page.
2021-22 Tournament Schedule
Event / Home Page Date Location
Lil Big South Jan. 15-17, 2022 Georgia World Congress Center
Icebreaker Jan. 29-30, 2022 A5 Sportsplex & Suwanee Sports Academy
Beast of the Southeast Feb. 5-6, 2022 Cobb Galleria Centre
Dogwood Donnybrook Feb. 26-27, 2022 A5 Sportsplex & Suwanee Sports Academy
Lucky Leprechaun Mar. 19-20, 2022 A5 Sportsplex & Suwanee Sports Academy
Southern Exposure June 4-5, 2022 A5 Sportsplex & Suwanee Sports Academy
Peach State Tour – these are 1/2 day events to full day events – registration opens Oct 1 – Registration will be via Sportwrench
Event Date Location
Peach State Tour Stop 1 Jan 22 A5 Sportsplex
Peach State Tour Stop 2 Feb 12 A5 Sportsplex
Peach State Tour Stop 3 March 12 A5 Sportsplex
Peach State Tour Stop 4 Apr 23 A5 Sportsplex
General Tournament Information
Live Streaming of Event
Yes! For events at the Sportsplex we are partnering with HiCast Sports to provide video coverage of this event. That means grandma and grandpa (and college coaches!) can watch from the comfort of their living rooms. We have 4K cameras, wide angle on both end lines – just like being at the match, and you can switch sides. For more information, view this page. To sign up for the service click here. Events outside of the A5 Sportsplex we will have a live stream going!
There will be no coaches meeting at this tournament. Rather, we welcome you to review the coaches packet which will be posted on the right of this website soon! We’ll also have hard copies on hand to give to coaches upon check-in. This packet contains a detailed description of each division’s format, along with information that will be of use for all tournament participants and spectators.
Spectators (including “chaperones” or “team reps”) will be charged (determined per event) per day for admittance to the tournament. Players, coaches, and college coaches will be admitted without cost. Coaches can only receive one credential even if on multiple rosters. Team roster are limited to three primary staff members.
All tickets will be sold online through sportwrench.com and require a team code. Club directors will provide team codes to team parents.
As of now we plan on offering full attendance in 2022.
More information coming soon! Our premier events the Southern Exposure and Beast of the Southeast will be a STAY AND PLAY AND SAVE event. If your team is outside a certain distance you must book a minimum # of night for acceptance. All events will have housing blocks set up for you and your families.
No speakers, radios, air horns, bells or the like will be permitted in the gym.
No food tables, no coolers, no outside chairs. Players and Coaches may pack lunches/dinners/snacks and there will be tables available for teams to eat together.
We host about a dozen tournaments a year. We are happy to refund you if the drop is in a timely fashion typically a two week notice. We can also credit you for another tournament if desired.
General Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule Questions: email@example.com
Hotel Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Questions: email@example.com