With limited opportunities for college coaches to see prospective student athletes in person this year, we’ve partnered with Asics and JVRA to help you get seen and evaluated by college coaches locally (in person) and across the country (online)!
Designed by college coaches, the talent ID camp features skill work, position work and live scrimmages that lets players showcase their skills and replicate match play. We’re accepting a limited number of players from the graduating classes of 2022-2025 at each position to maximize touches and exposure.
Register now! Space is limited by session and position.
Session 1: Monday, July 12 – 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Session 2: Monday, July 12 – 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM
View ID Camp Details
Why attend our camp?
1) A three-hour advanced training session designed and run by college coaches to show off players’ skills.
2) A recording of the camp footage available online shortly after the camp ends for both players and college coaches to view for free.
3) Instant exposure to college coaches across the country at every level via online video. Click here to see the 200+ college programs that have already registered for video access.
4) Quality exposure to West Coast colleges of all levels who attend the ID Camp in person.
5) Access to Clutch, a dynamic recruiting platform you can use to easily convert camp footage into a recruiting highlight video.
AOC Volleyball is the trusted resource for volleyball coaches and we’re proud to support athletes looking to play at the next level while helping to grow the game.
Our partnership with JVRA offers all registered athletes and their families access to the latest, most up-to-date information on the recruiting process at all levels and insight on how to navigate each individual’s situation.
Questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a college coach interested in attending this ID Camp in-person or receiving HD camp video? Please click here to register to attend in person or here to receive free access to the complete camp footage.