Our ProjectU Spring Beach Volleyball Training Camp is an on and off court camp over a 3 day period that will include creative on-court skill work, strength and speed development training, as well as, leading edge nutrition ideas. ProjectU Spring Training beach volleyball camps are a partnership between TMP Beach and the AVP Academy. In addition to the TMP Beach staff, a local AVP pro will be in attendance. The camps will be held over the month of March and early April on the beautiful beaches of Riviera Beach, FL and Los Angeles, CA; The event is open to all athletes who are committed to understanding themselves and moving ahead as a player and a person.
ProjectU Spring Beach Volleyball Camp Highlights:
- Mission of camp is to develop a “love for the game”
- Discover how to use your memories in elite performance
- Develop your ability to use your instincts and intuition with game like drills and cauldron games
- On court skill development and video feedback
- Learn through experiential leadership and communication drills
Miami: 4pm to 6pm on Friday and 10am-2pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Los Angeles: For Friday through Sunday, 2pm to 6pm on Friday and 10am-2pm For Thursday through Saturday camp, 10am to 2pm.
Snack will be provided during the sessions.
Dates and Cost:
Miami: March 16-18th $285 per athlete
Los Angeles: March 23rd-25th or March 29th-March 31st $285 per athlete